Silver Maple Veterinary Clinic will remain open, as we are considered essential services but beginning today, Wednesday March 18th, we will begin curbside service. Having received correspondence and guidance directly from the CDC, American Veterinary Medical Association, and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we are implementing the following changes to our Silver Maple Veterinary Clinic operating procedures:
- NO CLIENTS will be allowed in the building. When you arrive, stay in your car, please call the front desk, 610-683-7988, and we will send one of our employees out to accompany your pet into the building.
- One of our veterinarians will then consult with you both prior to and following your pet’s appointment via phone.
- All transactions will be done by phone. We would prefer credit card, so please have credit card information available. If you cannot pay by credit card, we can make arrangements for someone to come out and take your cash or check payment.
- If you are picking up food or medications, payment will be over the telephone before the prescription is filled and we will have pick up boxes out on our porch with your medication clearly labeled. Please make sure you only take the bag labeled with your name.
- As for food, we will either bring it to your car or store it at the top of our ramp, near the door to the kennel, this will be made clear when you order your food.
As we enter this new territory please understand we are instituting these safety protocols so we can stay open. We are here for you and your 4 legged family member, but our priority is to keep everyone safe, you and our employees.
Thank for your patience and understanding during this time,
Samuel Yoder VMD
Annemarie Yoder DVM
Mary Coughlin VMD
Welcome to Silver Maple Veterinary Clinic!
Silver Maple Veterinary Clinic is now offering remote healthcare services withTeleVet! Click for more info!
A note from our founders:
Welcome to Silver Maple Veterinary Clinic, where we strive to treat each and every pet as if it were one of our own. For nearly 30 years, Dr. Sam and I have put our heart and soul into developing a great facility, hiring talented staff, and implementing the most up-to-date procedures.
We blend the old and the new with perfect balance: we have many years of clinical experience, alongside all of the latest medical and surgical information. Our experience means there is little second guessing when we are helping your pet with a problem. We are very proud to offer many extensive surgical procedures that are now being done at referral hospitals. Blending in alternative therapies allows us to offer the most options for your family member.
Most importantly, we are your neighbors, friends, and fellow pet lovers. We applaud you for being a responsible parent and choosing the best of care for your precious friend. Feel free to explore our site or come visit with us anytime.
- Drs. Annemarie and Sam Yoder