Hello! Thank you for choosing Silver Maple Veterinary Clinic for all your pet’s veterinary needs. We are excited to share that beginning Tuesday, July 6th, 2021 our doors will be fully open! We will still be taking some precautions for your safety and ours. Below is a list of those precautions. Please feel free to give us a call should you have any questions!
- When you arrive for your pet’s appointment, simply make your way to the front door and check in at the desk with one of our customer care specialists.
- We welcome you and your family into the building, however, continuing our focus on safety, we will only be allowing one person per family into the exam room with your 4-legged family member.
- Anyone entering an exam room will be required to wear a mask. Masks must be placed over both the nose and mouth while in the room with our team. If you are planning to accompany your pet in our exam room, please come prepared with a mask. Unmasked individuals will not be able to enter our exam rooms.
- For your convenience, medication and pet food will be available for quick pick-up right inside the front entrance.
- Curbside appointments are still available! If you would like to remain in your vehicle while here, we are happy to accommodate you.
- If you are feeling ill or anyone in your home is sick, please let us know and we will see your pet using our curbside service.
We are excited to welcome our clients back into the building. Although masks outside of our exam rooms are not required some of our employees will always choose to wear their masks and some will not. Some of our clients will always choose to wear their masks, and some will not. In the case that you are not vaccinated we would hope that you would remain masked while in the presence of other clients and team members. We understand that everyone has personal beliefs guiding these decisions. We will respect everyone’s choices and ask that our guests respect our employee’s personal and private health choices as well.